Top 10 Wishlist for Fall

Friday, November 6, 2015

Hey y'all! I love pinterest and pinning random things and I was thinking of making my want board on pinterest into a blog post. That board has 200+ pins in it but I took my top 10 and I'm showing you them today! Also read till the end for a little surprise! Enjoy!

My first favorite is a fur vest! These were a trend last fall and now this fall and I need one of therein my closet!!

The next favorite is a Shark watch! I have a micheal kors watch which I wear almost everyday but for more comfy everyday outfits I thought this would be a perfect fit!!

Next are ripped jeans! These are also a new trend that is coming back and i think these are not too ripped and will still fit with my style!

Next is a bar necklace! These are so cute and are great for stacking with other necklaces!

Next is this album by Sabrina Carpenter. Lots of y'all might not know her but I discovered her on spottily and I instantly fell in love with her music!

Next are some nice athletic leggings like these from nike! They are really nice quality and will be perfect for comfy days!

My next favorite are some high top red converse! I know RED but they are such a statement and will look so cute with so many outfits I have planned!!

Next is a fringe purse like this one! They are so cute and to die for for the fall time and would look so cute with a sweater, jeans, and brown booties!!

The next two are both from Kendra Scott! I adore her jewelry so much and this necklace is an essential for my wardrobe.

Lastly are some Kendra Scott rings they are only $50 for two Kendra Scott rings and would look so cute stacked together!!

Now for the announcement! If you already follow me on instagram and twitter you would already know that we finally have a schedule for posting on the blog!!! We have been very inconsistent and now we are posting every saturday so stayed tuned! My co owner might post every so often so stay tuned for those posts too!

I hope everyone has a good day!! 
xoxo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS