ootd featuring happy earth

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving break because I am! Yesterday I got a package in the mail from this awesome company called Happy Earth! They have the cutest products in all sorts of colors like beanies, blanket scarves like the one I wore today, and lots of different types of long sleeve and short sleeve t shirts!  It is such a great cause that gives 10% off their profits to reducing deforestation and preventing global warming. Go check them out at http://www.happyearth.us and go give them a follow on instagram @happyearthapparel!

Now that you got to know the brand a little more, lets get onto the OOTD!





Shirt: old navy
Jeans: hollister
shoes: american rag
scarf: happy earth

I hope y'all enjoyed and stay tuned for more posts!!
xoxo julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS