Forth of July Outfit Ideas

Friday, July 3, 2015

Hey everyone! As everyone might know forth of july is tomorrow and if you are like me you don't know what to wear! Well today I'm going to help you pick out an outfit and give you some ideas.  I found five forth of july ready outfits I think all of you would love. Keep reading if you want to see the beautiful outfits!

Outfit 1: The Casual Patriotic
This outfit is perfect for a casual forth of july and hanging out with your friends!
{details}
shirt: old navy
shorts: old navy
necklace: local boutique
shoes: jack rogers

Outfit 2: Fancy cookout
If you want to get a little more dressed up but still be comfy this is for you!
{details}
shirt: forever 21
shorts: american eagle
shoes: target

Outfit 3: fun and girly
If you want to be a little more girly but still want to be comfortable this is perfect for you!
{details}
romper: target
bandana: hobby lobby
shoes: jack rogers

Outfit 4: Fireworks
Do you want your outfit to have a bam this is great for you!
{details}
shirt: outnavy
shorts: old navy ( look EXACTLY like the lilly ones)
shoes: jack rogers

Outfit 5: Country Girl
Are you wanting to look patriotic and country, well this is great for you!
{details}
Tank top: gap
Flannel: target
Shorts: american eagle
Shoes: converse
Bandana: hobby lobby

I hope y'all enjoyed and please put your email in my mailing list so you get updated when I post and follow me on all of my social media!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14245607/?claim=bcdbw4gxqq5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Don't forget to follow us on bloglovin'🎉

XOXO, thescpreps






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS