What's in my beach/pool bag?

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hey everyone! So as all of you might know ITS SUMMER!! And summer means you can do whatever you want and because I live in Charleston, SC that means i have a beach literally in my backyard.  Me and my friends are always in the water so a beach bag is essential!
Its super cute and click the link to get yours!!

Now for the good stuff: what's inside!
The most important thing when you are doing water activities is a towel and mine from belk!
Another thing I love to have is a hat but i forgot the seller but you can get one similar from easy!
I kinda have a bathing suit obsession but I love this suit from Lilly Pulitzer
Everyone should have a good pair of flip flops like mine from rainbow.
YOU CANT FORGET YOUR SUNSCREEN!!
I love using my monogram shirt from Charleston Monograms as a coverup!!
Everytime I go to the beach or the pool I ALWAYS bring this box to keep water from getting on my important things!
This is what I keep in my box: my phone, body spray, a brush, kookie, my wallet, sunglasses, and some hair ties.

And that's it! This is what I keep in my beach bag and I hope you enjoy!!
xoxo, thescpreps



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS